Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Clutch Survives His Constipation

Midway through the Poo Championsh*t it looked to be borefest. Then "The Clutch" clogged. Until then, he was serving Drano and the competition was gassin'. Let's give you some stats so you can see for yourself how the Clutch's Poo Championsh*t run of 4-3-1 only pushes peanut butter through carpet.

Clutch was winning 3-1-1 and constipation befalled him. ANT was only in the finals 3 times and even then, should consider himself lucky because he simply sucked today. Soon a 3-3-1 tie between ANT and Clutch, with only one game away from the Championsh*t, brought a needed intensity. Time to Poo!

sChag... the best pure shooter of all of us... Square the shoulders and click the heels... the poly sings! He was in more finals more and shot better than ANT by far but the record doesn't show it. sChag had game.

In the finals for the Poo Championsh*t it came down to sChag and Clutch. sChag wins and we play another game. Both were on the letter "S". Clutch produced a barrage of shots that sChag said he was "just trying to keep up with". We are talking Clutch going 9 of 10 and sChag after an early "H" only slipped on poo for the last 2 shots. It was intense.

I'm glad I was there... PooTrophy - I'm flushing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sideburns gave up. They're not all that sexy anyway. I will bank till the fat lady sings and we all know a few! I will win. MY TIME!

Anonymous said...

Hello one and all. Yes it is me, your most time as Championsh*t champion, The Clutch! Now I know you are all excited about my first comment but Im just here to talk a little trash.

Ant, speaking about sideburns and all that banking, Im the king os the sides and your bank shots are wothless over there. So will keep on swishing my side shots and you will just keep getting a letter, one at at time.

S...H...I...T!

Its going to happen over and over and now that that Championsh*t trophy is back where it belongs, Im figuring on having a lengthy reign as the champ.

And thats right my faithful fans! You heard it here first from...THE CLUTCH!

Anonymous said...

You may have more trophys,
and that's a fact!
But overall wins-
I'm all about that.
--------
Overall the record shows consistency,
and Championsh*ts
I'm not far behind...
--------
Overall it shows a comeback,
and we will soon be tied!
--------
You will wish me dead,
wish me gone...
Overall the records show,
you knew I was gonna win...
everytime... all along!
GO ME!!
http://www.antworkstudio.com/archive/pootrophy/PooChamprecord01.html

Anonymous said...

U 2 allways sayin stuff but when it comes down to the point,u both suck...my record may be the worst but in the end i will be the best..u will see..i may have only won one time but thats just the beginning.i havnt really been on this site,its iight.now its better now i am on it..but next time we play u will both end up pis*ed because u didnt win an wont win for a long time...just wait and see...peace!

Anonymous said...

God Schag talks so much for being a loser. And even today you lost!