Thursday, May 10, 2007

Clutch promises Poo Trophy home to Mom


"The Clutch" promised to bring the trophy home to Mom. He better hope we don't play before Mother's Day because ~ANT is promising his Mom the trophy! No stalling... we shall play for the trophy for the right to show our Mom's on Mother's Day.

Clutch was on fire today. The end result showed no effort, no will-power, no positive thinking was going to stop "The Clutch". The final tally was 4-2-1 with ~ANT showing second, and sChag pulling in his usual 1 game wonders obliterating both Clutch and ~ANT.

Clutch kept his promise by bringing home the trophy to Mom. Happy Mother's Day. Happy Mother's to all of our Mothers and the Mothers out there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have won home court back, but I've a new plan!!
I am going to win home court back, bet on it, and then the real Championsh_t will begin... I've hatched a helluva idea.thasrihtfoks... Be ready for the battle, be ready for the trip, and after I kick ur a$$e$ you be bowing to my SH*T!!!

Anonymous said...

I am that bad. I kick ass, take names, and your names? Not on the trophy be-aatch!!

Anonymous said...

Hi.

Nice meeting you last night.

Your trophy is Poo-tastic!

I've left the addy to my MySpace which you can check out at will. I usually don't blog there, however. I use LiveJournal for that.