Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Clutch Squeezes Out Multi-Wipe Win


It was messy. PooTrophy would liken it to pushing crunchy peanut butter through carpet with toilet paper. Just ain't gonna get it all out! Any which way you put it "The Clutch" brought home the Poo Championsh*t Trophy.

sChag and ANT had game today, but it wasn't enough. When we three sat down on our individual thrones ANT was giving swirly's to the competition. Quickly ANT's 2-0-0 run was flushed. sChag and Clutch fought back to tie everything at 2-2-2. Winning the Poo Trophy wouldn't be that easy... there would be some constipation.

sChag trailed 3-3-2 behind ANT and Clutch. ANT could only watch and hope sChag would perservere over "The Clutch" as they were in the finals for the last game. With the last shot the rock wouldn't fall for sChag and Clutch squeezed out a shot that's a staple of his diet on this court. The Poo Championsh*t was over.

Nature knew. Time was up and the rains came. We shot the images just in time, but nature said it was over. It was as if the Poo Championsh*t Trophy was meant to go to "The Clutch".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not winning 2 in a row. I will prevail. Your home court will be my home court! I shall bank my shots from here to kingdom come and neither of you can keep up!!

Anonymous said...

We have played for the trophy more times in May than ever before. It's only been two days since my Trophy Loss. I'm growing a goatee and some nasty sideburns. My shooting might not scare 'em, but maybe my look will. I don't know... I'll growl at you or something. :)