Monday, May 21, 2007

~ANT Banks on Poo Trophy



Bam - Swoosh! Bam - Swoosh! Clutch brought his girl, but it didn't help. Bam - Swoosh! Bam - Swoosh! sChag wanted the Poo Trophy, but Bam - Swoosh, Bam - Swoosh, Bam - Swoosh!! Without remorse ANT went to the bank to score his 6th Poo Championsh*t.

sChag put up a Herculean effort resorting to easy, short shots to win the trophy. ANT missed quite a few easy shots giving sChag his opportunity for the Poo Trophy. Then, Bam - Swoosh! ANT has used this strategy many times for a Trophy win and it has worked. You can't admonish sChag for working the same strategy. Then... Bam - Swoosh!

Like a great machine gun style poo.... bam, bam, bam, bam... water splashing on the...! Not all are on target, but enough are made to leave the faces of those left behind covered in the stench of old flatus and septic tank style feces.

ANT Banks on Poo Trophy and wins! I'm out - PooTrophy -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 6!! First to 10! I am gonna win. Don't forget... I'm gonna win. I am going to win... I will defeat you... including the Latino lover... You cannot stop me... I will win!!!!

Anonymous said...

I Didn't Read What Was Going On, But If It's Something Good Congradulations. And The Pictures Are Cute! [=

Love,
Celicia