Friday, June 8, 2007

Clutch Splashes Into His 10th POO


Clutch has reached a milestone winning his 10th Poo Championsh*t Trophy. He is the first to 10 wins reaching this milestone through domination. All splash and no water hittin' the arse! Now, that's good poo!

The images show... same rules, but a new court is being established. ~ANT has no home court and this was our first attempt at making one. A desk, a warped 2 x 4, some OSB, and a 5 gallon bucket all tied to a tree so we could play in the street despite the windy, 93 degree conditions. The new home court is a work in progress..... with Clutch flingin' poo at all playa's... adjustments will be made.

PooTrophy is encouraged by the new sChag bravada. He is leaving posts, talkin' smack... and starting to back it up. sChag was in the finals all but once and proved again that he is a contender no matter the records. ~ANT... he shouldn't have even shown up.

PooTrophy congratulates "The Clutch", the first to 10 Poo Trophy wins! The splash and no water hitting the arse!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so...ya i nay have lost the other day but i was in the finals almost everytime an that willnot be the last day that will happen..it was a new court an trust me..next time it will be mine no matter what the conditions are.i give congrats to The Clutch,an to ~ANT,but if i keep playin like i have,u both have to worry,because SCHAG's is about to come back....for now..peace!!

Anonymous said...

Revisions to my court,
the bank will come back!
------------
It's my court,
my home,
my porcelain throne.
I will adjust it...
till you win all of NONE!!

I will win next...
GUARANTEED!!
I ~ANT, will win the next Championsh*T!!

(Click my name to see a preview of the website I have been working on!!)

Anonymous said...

it may be your court but soon will become mine when i beat both of u everytime we play.
-ill adjust to you court
-beat you on ur own court
-then finally declare it my court
...i will not lose nomatter how much u change it.im better than u no matter what

you think u may win next,but u will end up having the same day as yesterday and not have any wins..

Anonymous said...

It is quite funny how you two talk so much for both of you losing to me twice in a row. You see, my shot has finally returned and so far neither of you have been able to slow me down. So before you two think about winning anything, maybe you should just think about slowing me down!

Anonymous said...

I've been a target and taken out... no worries! I say it's time to target and take out "The Clutch". I call a truce with sChag. I don't care if I win.... as long as Clutch doesn't. Your gone Clutch. You will lose the trophy... courtesy of sChag and ~ANT!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys can target me but its kind of hard to target what you cant take down. I have totally destroyed you two in the past two times and with you two together, it will just be that much quicker. Try your best, but I am sorry to say your best will fall well short.