Monday, October 8, 2007

Clutch in 7th Heaven

PooTrophy is feeling a bit cantankerous today with a couple reasons for complaint. Not to take away from the record 'The Clutch' has attained because that seventh win in a row can put you into 7th Heaven, but 'The Clutch' lamented after the game, "I don't think I'm gonna win the next one". Truth be told.... from what PooTrophy has seen, he just might win the next one, the one after that, and the one after that!

My complaints can start with ~ANT. He was the reason the game extended into 2 days, with a day in between. ~ANT was behind 2-2-1 when he halted the Championship due to improper preparations to play for the Trophy. He didn't eat enough food. sChag was 'on fire' and probably would have won the game with Clutch shooting well.

When you come to play for the Poo Trophy Championship, you come prepared to play... and sChag does every time! This win was stolen from him.

PooTrophy's last complaint is with all the players. ~ANT started the strategy of playing conservatively in the finals. As the PooTrophy I understand the desire to sign your name on me and take me home. I kick major butt! Who wouldn't want to win me? Nevertheless, soon it was seen that this conservative strategy of taking short shots worked in the finals. Clutch and sChag soon joined ~ANT in the conservative approach in the finals to win the Poo Trophy.

Grow some balls kids! Every frickin' one of ya!! Put your butts on the line, make hard shots, and make me proud as your Championship Poo Trophy!!!

PooTrophy - I'm Out!!

No comments: