Monday, December 31, 2007

~ANT grinds out the last Poo Championship of the year


As the playas arrived on the scene you could feel the excitement. Sphincters were coiled up ready to explode for good reason. Not only is this last Poo Championship of the year, our blog site got a redibility level of Jr High, and recently PooTrophy announced the fixing of the whole PooTrophy blog site. Our site took some ex-lax and got rid of all the bad poo. Now we can continue to evolve, grow, and hopefully nothing will splash our... sphincters.

And now to the game!

This was not a smashing success of a game for ~ANT, this was a grind. The scoreboard doesn't show it, but sChag made crucial shots at weird moments that left both Clutch and ~ANT guessing as to the approach of the game. There was no rhythm and that's what happens sometimes... a grind.

~ANT said after the game, "I was talking to myself the whole game. Take the focus off the mechanics because for me they were there today. I would tell myself [during the game]... yeah I'm gonna make this. I know it. I'm gonna win today. Even when I was down 2-3-0, I just kept telling myself I was gonna win."

Man he talks a lot!

After hearing ~ANT's comments Clutch started glumly then ended with resolution, "He told me to try that a while ago. I did it for a while when we first started the trophy... but... he's frickin' crazy. Talking to himself during the game... whatever! Next game is a new year and the trophy will be mine."

When sChag was asked for a comment after the game he simply stated, "I'm winning next time." With that comment sChag bolted the scene.

Good game... grinding game... New champ!

PooTrophy - I'm out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put ur bets down,
this might as well be Vegas!
I'm gonna win again,
and kick all yer a$$e$.

Anonymous said...

So now i bet you think your mister "hot shot" now... Well guess what, YOU WILL NEVER BE!..

When you won that,it made me feel as if you thought you were #1 and knowone could stop you..Well your wrong..I will come in to the picture and take what is mine..or will be mine..
Nothing you can do now will beable to stop me..Once i start makin shots,i wont stop..I will make you want to scream mercy!!...That day will be a living H*ll for you...And I will be the one laughing and rubbing the S**t in your face..make you taste it and never want more..

Yes you may have won this game,but dont go ahead of yourself..you have a long path waiting ahead of you...And you never know what me or Tha CLUTCH, may have up our sleeves for the next time...

Watch out and BEWARE!!!

Anonymous said...

Monday it's on...

I'm gonna kick the watoobie out of ya'll!!